As the premier service organization for Veterans in the state, ARVets makes a significant impact in Arkansas.
The ARVets team has been successful at helping the Veteran community and accomplishing various goals, due to Veteran services that focus on a grassroots case-management approach. What a difference a year makes, check out what we have done:
– Over 1,956 services provided to Arkansas Veterans and their families.
– Over 768 clients have received one-on-one holistic case management services to address needs in the areas of employment, housing, health and family support services.
– An additional 312 clients have received job training and career development services centered on improving their ability to successfully acquire and sustain gainful employment.
– Nearly 410 clients received tuition assistance for two-year college and apprenticeship programs through ARVets.
– About 225 Veterans were placed into new employment opportunities through ARVets.